Facesitting Phone Sex | Ass Worship Phone Sex

These fetish phone sex girls love facesitting, ass worship, queening, throning, smothering, and all other forms of body worship!

Facesitting Phone Sex: Smothering Phone Sex

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Smothering Phone Sex


So regular old facesitting is just not getting it for you, huh? You like the feeling of being pinned underneath a woman's bare ass, but it's just not enough for you, you edgy little slut.

Don't worry. Mistress Ivana has a solution, and it's called smothering. You'll get all the feeling of being underneath a Mistress where you belong, but you also get the edge play that you're so desperately craving. You're welcome.

Oh, yes, you'll get the experience of Queening and all that entails. You'll get to smell (and taste, if I so desire) my ass and pussy. You'll feel the weight of my body trapping you underneath me. You'll get the sight and hearing deprivation of having your face and ears covered.

But there's more. When you start having a hard time breathing, I'm not going to move from my comfortable position on your face. No matter how much you struggle, I'm staying put. And if you pass out? Eh. You'll be fine eventually.

And that's what smothering phonesex is, bitches.

Don't you want to be smothered underneath your Mistress Ivana's perfect ass? Good. Call me now for a fetish phone sex session.

1-877-822-9333